£25,000 - £27,000 per annum subject to experience plus contributory pension under auto enrolment
37 hours per week
Based in Central Portsmouth with work across the city
Citizens Advice Portsmouth are looking for an Quality Compliance Officer - Must have experience of the new Advice Quality framework with experience in supervision and debt advice. A supervision certificate is essential.
This is an exciting time for the service, offering new methods of advice channels and service delivery.
The main elements to the role will be:
- To Implement a new Quality of Advice audit system
- Supervision of the generalist advice sessions in accordance with Citizens Advice best practice
- Develop volunteers in advice roles
- Overseeing the Advice teams ensuring development of the service
- Managing advice processes and procedures to ensure a quality streamlined and efficient service
Closing Date: 19th September 2016
Interview Date: 23rd September 2016