£25,000 - £27,000 per annum subject to experience plus contributory pension under auto enrolment
37 hours per week
Based in Central Portsmouth with work across the city
Citizens Advice Portsmouth are looking for an Quality of Advice Manager - Must have high level of debt and generalist knowledge with experience of the new Advice Quality framework.
This is an exciting time for the service, offering new methods of advice channels and service delivery.
The main elements to the role will be:
- To Implement a new Quality of Advice audit system
- Supervision of Caseworkers - undertaking file reviews
- Develop volunteers in advice roles
- Overseeing the Advice teams ensuring development of the service
- Managing advice processes and procedures to ensure a quality streamlined and efficient service
Closing Date: 24th August 2016
Interview Date: 2nd September 2016