The Fuel Poverty Project aims to advise clients on energy efficiency and social tariffs, as well as talk to community groups about the issue of fuel poverty. All advice is independent and impartial, no matter who supplies energy to your home.
You should be eligible if you are:
- ‘Fuel poor’, which means spending more than 10% of your household income on fuel.
- Experiencing difficulties with your energy suppliers.
- In arrears with your gas and/or electricity payments.
If eligible for the project, you will be offered advice on:
- Reduced energy tariffs
- Switching energy suppliers
- Benefits - to check you are receiving all you are entitled to
- Energy efficient grants
- Energy efficiency
(Please don’t include any sensitive personal data as email data security cannot be guaranteed).